* Offers dialysis guidance for both adult and pediatric patients in one convenient source.
* Features a readable hands-on approach, allowing you to quickly review the complicated concepts of dialysis.
* Includes helpful annotated bibliography lists in each section for further in-depth research on any subject.
* Explains complex dialysis concepts through abundant diagrams, photos, line drawings, and tables.
* Features a new 4-color format, enabling you to find the guidance you need more quickly.
* Includes coverage of convective dialytic therapies and the results of recent clinical trials.
* Ensures that you keep current on pediatric dialysis concerns prevention and treatment with new chapters including prevention and treatment of bone disease, management of anemia, assessing quality of life in pediatric patients undergoing dialysis, and immunizations in children undergoing dialysis.