This site is only an orderly collection of various links to purchase, download and preview books that are profusely scattered on different websites which are freely available through search engines like google, yahoo, altavista, Starmedia etc.. Those responsible for this blog attest that in this page is not stored, housed or store any copyrighted material, everything published on the blog is based on external links to it.
The information published here by the managers of the blog such as links to download a book, preview, etc. Is in the public domain. We are not responsible for any use that others give to it.
The download of the books shown here is go up and stored by third parties outside this blog, web server files (SWA) that are used to share files such as rapidshare.com, megaupload.com, gigasize.com, badongo.com, filefactory.com, etc.., which are responsible for housing them. Those people publish links to download the files in different places making the Internet accessible to search engines and information into the public domain (anyone can freely access these links through search engines).
We do not climb any of the files (copyright) here through their download links. Therefore, it is beyond our reach resupply books have been removed from the web servers or scanned, copied or reproduced by any means books.
This blog is a non-profit so we do not charge one penny for visitors. We do not provide any service to users, showing only public information in an organized manner. Similarly, information about each book (author, description, images, etc) is collected from public Web sites about the books which can be accessed for free. In any case such information is the intellectual property of this site.
We are not responsible for the comments made by users on our blog. If any contain inappropriate information as personal information, obscene, so remove the once detected.
If you find copyrighted material hosted or stored on this server specifically please notify firstname.lastname@example.org so that it can be removed or modified. The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
• Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
• You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
• Provide direct links to each publication which contains your illegal material.
In order to provide better service, advertisers and advertising companies including google adsense, which places ads on this site, collect information such as your IP, pageviews, language setting, geographical location, among others from your browser.
You have the option to keep our blog and advertisers collect information on your computer to reject cookies by configuring your browser appropriately.