DOWNLOAD THE BOOK : PASSWORD FOR DOWNLOADING IS http://freemedicbooks.blogspot.com/
REVIEW OF THE BOOK
- Presents short, easy-to-read chapters in keeping with the Guyton and Hall tradition.
- Provides shaded summary tables for easy reference.
- Includes clinical vignettes, which allow readers to see core concepts applied to real-life situations.
- Offers specific discussions of pathophysiology in most clinical areas of medicine.
- Ensures a strong grasp of physiology concepts through well-illustrated discussions of the most essential principles.
New to this Edition
- Now in full color!
- Offers access to the full text and other valuable features online via the STUDENT CONSULT website.
- Uses full-color illustrations throughout, including 486 figures, 277 charts and graphs, 100 brand-new line drawings, and 36 ECGs.
- Features a new full-color design that makes information more engaging and even easier to read.
- Updated throughout to reflect the latest knowledge in the field.