REVIEW OF THE BOOK:
Gray's anatomy for students is one of the best anatomy books for students. Main features of the book which distinguishes it from the rest of anatomy books are:
* It follows regional anatomy
* the conceptual overview at the start of the book gives you an overall idea about the region.
* The diagrams are extraordinary , y0u dont need an atlas like netter if you are reading gray's anatomy.
* the clinical notes related to each region gives the medical students a basic idea about the clinical aspects of different regions.
* Surface anatomy at the end of each region.
* case studies at the end of each region gives medical students an idea how to apply anatomy in practice medicine