Atlas of Surgical Techniques for the Upper GI Tract and Small Bowel: A Volume in the Surgical Techniques Atlas Series free download
Atlas of Surgical Techniques for the Upper GI Tract and Small Bowel, by Drs. Ponsky and Rosen, presents state-of-the-art updates on the full range of surgeries for the upper GI tract and small bowel performed today. This title in the new Surgical Techniques Atlas series edited by Drs. Townsend and Evers offers you expert advice on a variety of techniques-open and interventional-to help you expand your surgical repertoire and hone your skills. Full-color illustrations and photographs enhance visual guidance.
* Includes convenient access to the full-text online as well as procedural videos that highlight pivotal moments and the techniques of the physicians who pioneered the procedures, showing you how to proceed.
* Provides step-by-step guidance on a wide range of procedures, both open and interventional, giving you multiple options for approaching any challenge.
* Examines the hottest topics in upper gastrointestinal and small bowel surgery.
* Discusses pearls and pitfalls to help you avoid complications.
* Presents more than 300 full-color illustrations and step-by-step intraoperative photographs for expert visual guidance.
* Offers pre- and postoperative imaging studies that show the outcomes of various conditions following surgery.
* Uses a consistent, easy-to-follow chapter format that includes clinical anatomy, pre-operative considerations, operative steps, post-operative care, and pearls and pitfalls to make reference easy.